Location: Bedford, MA
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to provide project management and ScrumMaster support to our Engineering and Product Management team based in Bedford, MA. You will be working closely with development leadership to streamline processes, provide technical and analytical guidance to project team, and provide leadership throughout the design development, implementation, and support transition phases of the project. QuickPivot will allow you to contribute project management expertise to help implement and manage solutions to interesting technical and business problems.
- Provide implementation support for Engineering and Cross-Organizational Project Lifecycle Process.
- Allow transparency into the development process by clearly making available progress reports and publishing other metrics.
- Work closely with stakeholders as well as partners and customers to understand requirements and priorities.
- Define product backlogs (epics, user stories, tasks) and coordinate sprint activities, such as sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, daily SCRUM meetings, and management reviews.
- Resolve project issues, mitigate risks, and manage scope change requests.
- Ensure completion of project deliverables in a timely manner.
- Monitor delivery of projects and escalate issues when necessary.
- Provide status reporting on project key performance indicators (KPIs), schedule, resources, and milestone delivery.
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions and enact Scrum values and practices.
- Institutionalize best practices for Project Management to ensure consistent delivery of quality projects.
- 3 – 5 years of Project Management / ScrumMaster experience in a SAAS/PAAS company
- Project Management experience in an Agile environment
- JIRA and Confluence user experience
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and basic HTML experience
QuickPivot provides fast, powerful, easy to use software for smart marketers with big ideas, but small teams and tight budgets. We amplify the value of our software with our crew of artistic but analytical marketers who make short work out of the data, integration, strategy and production bottlenecks that hurt so many brands. Winner of the most innovative marketing automation solution by the 2014 MITX What’s Next Awards, as well as the Silver and People’s Choice Stevie Award for Best New Product or Service of the Year in Software for Marketing or Public Relations, the new QuickPivot platform enables marketers, in any industry, to dynamically derive customer insight, listen to brand interactions and adapt campaigns to create seamless buying experiences. QuickPivot is a registered trademark of QuickPivot Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Local candidates only. To apply, click here to send an email to QuickPivot Careers with your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.