Location: Boston, MA
Become part of a collaborative and creative team of talented technology and business professionals. Located in the heart of Boston, our organization prides itself on building a supportive and fun environment, with excellent opportunities for learning and growth.
The QuickPivot technical services team will allow you to contribute engineering expertise, solve interesting technical and business problems, as well as master a wide range of technologies. Extensive experience will be gained in database design techniques, software implementation and integration, and applying technologies to improve client marketing capabilities.
As a Technical Consultant, you will:
- Assist in designing, building, and deploying new marketing database systems and components
- Enhance and maintain existing marketing environments utilizing a variety of technologies
- Support client marketing initiatives with technical insights and recommendations
- Collaborate with clients and colleagues on business and technical solutions
- Participate and contribute to the software development lifecycle
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology
- 2+ years of professional software development / SQL coding experience
- Experience with database design and development (SQL)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team
- Commitment to learning and personal growth
- Exposure to marketing concepts / technologies is a plus
QuickPivot provides fast, powerful, easy to use software for smart marketers with big ideas, but small teams and tight budgets. We amplify the value of our software with our crew of artistic but analytical marketers who make short work out of the data, integration, strategy and production bottlenecks that hurt so many brands. Winner of the most innovative marketing automation solution by the 2014 MITX What’s Next Awards, as well as the Silver and People’s Choice Stevie Award for Best New Product or Service of the Year in Software for Marketing or Public Relations, the new QuickPivot platform enables marketers, in any industry, to dynamically derive customer insight, listen to brand interactions and adapt campaigns to create seamless buying experiences. QuickPivot is a registered trademark of QuickPivot Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Local candidates only. To apply, click here to send an email to QuickPivot Careers with your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.