If you are looking for a high energy startup culture and want to come to work every day to change the world of marketing, then QuickPivot is the place to be.
QuickPivot is the premier Customer Data Platform (CDP) for multi-channel retailers. Our technology delivers end-to-end functionality and removes technology complexity, enabling marketers to know, target and engage customers in timely, personalized interactions that increases customers’ LTV. The QuickPivot CDP is backed up by a Services team laser-focused on one thing: client success.
Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, Annie Selkie, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
As a Technical Product Manager for our customer data platform, you will be responsible for one or more functional components of QuickPivot’s customer data platform application. This role will have the opportunity to build out new functionality within the customer data platform application and use critical customer and market data to influence product strategy and functionality.
- Know users’ workflows, needs, value drivers, decision making process, and unstated intent and goals
- Clearly articulate the target users’ workflows
- Understand the market, the products, our competitors, and the route to market
- Clearly document competitive landscape and key discipline overlay
- Understand our business context – mission, strategy, competitive differentiators, activations, sell through, sources of activations growth, business resources
- Define creative solutions to key user needs that advance our strategy
- Actively manage the technology risk, debt and non-functional requirements as part of the roadmap
- Lead cross-functionally at all levels. Push information and drive understanding of the strategy and path of execution
- Maintain an open, updated and prioritized backlog that has a clearly understandable set of user intent / value stories
- Actively communicate with all relevant stakeholders
- Manage, prioritize and execute on the program roadmap through detailed user stories and excellent cross functional communication with Engineering, Architecture, QA, GPM, and other Technical Product Management team members
- Maintain a clearly documented articulation of ‘the why’ and makes sure that the user imperative and goal of each story and epic is understood by the team and relevant stakeholders
- Develop other requirements artifacts (thin slice, process maps/flows etc.) to support the development process
- Ensure that all go-to-market enabling activities are executed per plan including sales-enablement training, release communications, and product documentation
- Effectively manage and groom backlog, with sufficient lead time for team to plan the work
- BA or equivalent experience, CS or business degree a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software product management and/or product development
- A track record of successful product launches
- Demonstrated ability to lead customer discovery efforts, including ideating, prototyping, testing, and iterating on solutions with customers
- Experience with high growth or transformative companies, or high-growth software divisions within larger companies is a must
- Comfort working closely with software teams and engineers
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency with Agile, Continuous Integration/Development, DevOps SDLC models
- Experience in management and/or technology consulting highly preferred
Join our Burlington-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.