Location: Boston, MA
The Technical Consultant is a reliable independent contributor, providing strong development capabilities to client teams. The individual is a supportive and collaborative team member working to ensure client success while growing their own technical and client services capabilities. The Technical Consultant is highly organized and dependable, managing multiple projects or clients at once to ensure delivery dates are met and high quality code is deployed. Also, there are opportunities to work on different teams and technologies, so whether you’re just starting out your career or looking to diversify your skillset as an experienced technologist, this is the perfect place to do it.
- Design, develop, and deploy custom code and solutions for clients
- Understanding of and ability to integrate solutions with QuickPivot platform
- Ownership of assigned tasks and projects including
- On-time completion
- Quality and sustainability of solution and code
- Communication of progress and escalation of issues
- Peer evaluation and review of designs and code
- Develop technical competence to support all areas of client projects
- 1-3 years of software development experience in SQL, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, C#, Visual Basic.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem solving skills
- Interest in rapid personal growth
Come join our Boston-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
QuickPivot delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. The QuickPivot platform combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering. Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like HP, Allen Edmonds, the NHL and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
Local candidates only. To apply, click here to send an email to QuickPivot Careers with your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.