We are seeking a creative, entry level Software Engineer to help design and develop complex marketing technology solutions. If you are passionate about building scalable, high performing, data centric cloud solutions, this is the right fit for you.
QuickPivot delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. The QuickPivot platform combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering. Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
The Software Engineer is a reliable independent contributor, providing strong software development and data analysis capabilities to our customer and analytics teams. The individual is a supportive and collaborative team member, working to ensure client success while growing their own technical and client services capabilities. The Software Engineer is highly organized and dependable, managing multiple projects at once to ensure delivery dates are met and high-quality code is deployed. The individual can understand client business challenges and support the team in delivering scalable marketing technology solutions.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- Design, develop, deploy, and enhance:
- Data transformation pipelines for ETL
- Integrated AWS cloud services (Lambda, S3, EC2, RDS, Step Functions, Cloudwatch, API Gateway, etc.)
- System integrations and APIs
- Data model schemas
- Automation and logging processes
- Follow code management and source control best practices
- Deliver assigned tasks and projects with high quality, sustainable code
- Communicate progress and escalate any issues
- Participate in peer design and code reviews
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
- Software development experience with high level languages, such as Python, C#, or Java
- Proficiency with database technologies and understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- AWS cloud experience, specifically with services referenced above
- Experience with visualization technologies like Tableau
- Understanding of distributed systems, i.e., Spark
- Proficiency with Unix commands
- Agile/Scrum experience
Join our Burlington-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.