Location: Boston, MA
The Senior Technical Consultant provides strong development capabilities, subject matter expertise and leadership to client teams. The individual is an independent leader who can drive large technical initiatives from start to completion and can lead development teams with guidance and support. The Senior Technical Consultant is highly organized and dependable, managing multiple projects or clients at once to ensure delivery dates are met and high quality code is deployed.
- Drive or review designs for projects within account(s)
- Monitor project progress and milestones and escalate / address issues
- Coordinate with Director on project or account staffing needs
- Independently research new technologies or tools to address project challenges
- Coach and mentor technical staff
- Interface with managers and leads on tech consultant performance
- Ensure project teams are utilizing standard process and documentation
- Experience leading development staff
- Understanding of leading marketing technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem solving skills
Come join our Boston-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
QuickPivot delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. The QuickPivot platform combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering. Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like HP, Allen Edmonds, the NHL and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
Local candidates only. To apply, click here to send an email to QuickPivot Careers with your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.