If you are looking for a high energy startup culture and want to come to work every day to change the world of marketing, then QuickPivot is the place to be.
QuickPivot is the premier Customer Data Platform (CDP) for multi-channel retailers. Our technology delivers end-to-end functionality and removes technology complexity, enabling marketers to know, target and engage customers in timely, personalized interactions that increases customers’ LTV. The QuickPivot CDP is backed up by a Services team laser-focused on one thing: client success.
Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, Annie Selkie, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
The QuickPivot Product group is seeking a thought leader who can inject new UX thinking into a product with old and disparate roots. Your responsibilities will involve early research activities such as building core use cases, assessing the state of the competition for functionality and coolness factor, and compiling a base persona library. You will begin the interaction design of a new QuickPivot UX framework by collaborating with experts inside and outside the company.
- Conduct extensive competitive research to assess UX baseline
- Produce wireframes and/or prototypes to demonstrate cutting edge redesign concepts for our Product. You will use Sketch and InVision
- Evangelize and obtain buy-in across the company for new UX work (persistence and patience required)
- Show new UX ideas to existing customers and prospects and integrate feedback as you see fit (we understand that Users are not Designers)
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Engineering, and QA within an Agile framework to build product
- Establish base personas through phone interviews with existing customers
- Establish UX best practices in the QuickPivot Product group. You will work with other leaders in the group to establish a process to integrate the UX discipline
- Perform Lean-style validation and guerilla usability studies as time allows
- Bachelor’s degree in HCI, Psychology, Design, or relevant discipline
- 5 years’ industry experience
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe CC, OmniGraffle, or other wireframing and protoyping software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities
- Self-starter and inquisitive by nature
- Portfolio Required (does not need to be on-line)
- Experience with Agile a plus
Join our Burlington-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.