If you are looking for a high energy startup culture and want to come to work every day to change the world of marketing, then QuickPivot is the place to be.
QuickPivot is the premier Customer Data Platform (CDP) for multi-channel retailers. Our technology delivers end-to-end functionality and removes technology complexity, enabling marketers to know, target and engage customers in timely, personalized interactions that increases customers’ LTV. The QuickPivot CDP is backed up by a Services team laser-focused on one thing: client success.
Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, Annie Selkie, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
As a Senior Product Manager for our customer data platform, you will be responsible for one or more functional components of QuickPivot’s customer data platform application. This role will have the opportunity to build out new functionality within the customer data platform application and use critical customer and market data to influence product strategy and functionality.
- Be part of a growing product management group responsible for driving the vision, roadmap and execution of a new critical component within our Customer Data Platform application
- Interact with customers and prospects to develop a deep understanding of their problems and requirements
- Interface with cross-functional teams, including design, engineering, sales, services and customer success to prioritize features and functionality
- Manage complex product decisions and work with design and engineering to drive development through the agile methodology
- Work directly with the Chief Product Officer to translate vision into functional requirements
- Lead a team of product owners who with engineering will drive the development and validation of new features
- Background with 5+ years in Product Management.
- Deep understanding of marketing organization and marketing technology (likely you have experience as a Product Manager in the CDP, DMP, or Cross-Channel Marketing Orchestration enterprise SaaS products)
- Proven track record of setting product vision and translating vision into a product roadmap and end-to-end execution shipping products
- Skilled communicator who is just as comfortable having technical discussions with engineering as discussing high level concepts with customer
- Excellent ability to empathize and communicate with people with different points of view
- Analytical mindset that makes data driven decisions and can easily calculate ROI
- Extreme ownership of your project
Join our Burlington-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.