If you are looking for a high energy startup culture and want to come to work every day to change the world of marketing, then QuickPivot is the place to be.
QuickPivot delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. The QuickPivot platform combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering.
Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like HP, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
The Senior Marketing Consultant manages a team of consultants or works independently in support of key clients. The individual has strong client-facing skills, and is highly organized. The Senior Marketing Consultant works to deliver high quality marketing services to QuickPivot’s clients, and has access to and the support of others in the organization to solve complex challenges on behalf of the client.
- Work with the client to review campaign requirements and provide recommendations based on Salesforce Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Lead a small team or work independently in marketing operations activities, including segmentation, email campaign configuration, multi-touch multi-channel journey message building and reporting in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Manage project prioritization and delegate across team members
- Identify and drives resolution of issues for the client
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the QuickPivot managed services methodology
- Identify possible new functionality and/or processes that better meets client needs
- 3+ years of Professional Services consulting with a track record of increasing responsibility and direct client interaction
- Experience working with marketing technologies
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem solving skills
Join our Burlington, MA based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.