If you are looking for a high energy startup culture and want to come to work every day to change the world of marketing, then QuickPivot is the place to be.
QuickPivot is the premier Customer Data Platform (CDP) for multi-channel retailers. Our technology delivers end-to-end functionality and removes technology complexity, enabling marketers to know, target and engage customers in timely, personalized interactions that increases customers’ LTV. The QuickPivot CDP is backed up by a Services team laser-focused on one thing: client success.
Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like HP, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
The Senior Managed Services Consultant leads a team of consultants or works independently in support of key clients. The individual has strong client-facing skills, and is highly organized. The Senior Managed Services Consultant works to deliver high quality marketing services to QuickPivot’s clients, and has access to and the support of others in the organization to solve complex challenges on behalf of the client.
- Work with the client to review campaign requirements and provide recommendations for campaign execution
- Lead a small team or work independently in marketing operations activities, including segmentation, email campaign configuration, multi-touch multi-channel journey message building and reporting
- Manage project prioritization and delegate across team members
- Identify and drives resolution of issues for the client
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the QuickPivot managed services methodology
- Identify possible new functionality and/or processes that better meets client needs
- 2+ years of Professional Services consulting or similar field with a track record of increasing responsibility and client interaction
- Experience working with marketing technologies
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem solving skills
Join our Burlington, MA based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.