If you are looking for a high energy startup culture and want to come to work every day to change the world of marketing, then QuickPivot is the place to be.
QuickPivot is the premier Customer Data Platform (CDP) for multi-channel retailers. Our technology delivers end-to-end functionality and removes technology complexity, enabling marketers to know, target and engage customers in timely, personalized interactions that increases customers’ LTV. The QuickPivot CDP is backed up by a Services team laser-focused on one thing: client success.
Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, Annie Selkie, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
QuickPivot is looking for a motivated and independent thinker with a strong interest in improving software and implementation. We value tenacious curiosity and the drive to set and own ambitious business initiatives. As part of this team, you will engage with senior level marketing professionals and demonstrate the QuickPivot platform, proving the transformational benefits of our technology to their business.
Our growth story is only just beginning, and our sales team Is a key differentiator in sustaining our growth. At QuickPivot you will work with an agile go-to-market team in developing best practices for outreach, nurturing and closing accounts.
- Evolve our outbound sales process alongside the VP of Sales and BDR’s to build and maintain a healthy pipeline
- Identify, nurture and close mid-market accounts
- Share best practices among team members
- Effectively work with the product team to help understand the customer profile and deliver accurate demonstrations
- Responsible for defined territory and expected to meet set standards in the form of monthly quotas
- Engage internal services team throughout the sales process to ensure consistency among product delivery and customer expectations
- Independently understand and deliver the QuickPivot value proposition, demonstrating our solution, the retail industry, and data management technologies
- Develop, write, and deliver sales proposals and respond to client Request for Proposals (RFP’s)
- Negotiate contracts with clients, working closely with QuickPivot management and finance team
- Use data, research and insights to foster constructive conversations with prospects and lead them toward the QuickPivot solution
- Identify competitive advantages by understanding how in-market prospects manage and utilize customer data for marketing
- Represent QuickPivot in a professional and ethical manner to clients, prospects, and partners.
- 5+ years of experience in direct sales role
- At least 3 years of experience in selling Software as a Service (SAAS) marketing technology or solutions (retail focus preferred)
- Proven Track record of prospecting and sales success
- Demonstrated ability to target, manage, and carry through deals to closure
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management or related field
Join our Burlington-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.