If you are looking for a high energy startup culture and want to come to work every day to change the world of marketing, then QuickPivot is the place to be.
QuickPivot is the premier Customer Data Platform (CDP) for multi-channel retailers. Our technology delivers end-to-end functionality and removes technology complexity, enabling marketers to know, target and engage customers in timely, personalized interactions that increases customers’ LTV. The QuickPivot CDP is backed up by a Services team laser-focused on one thing: client success.
Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, Annie Selkie, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
QuickPivot is seeking an organized, personable, and detail-oriented part-time Office Coordinator to join our Burlington-based organization. You will coordinate various office tasks to ensure daily operations run smoothly.
- Order all kitchen/office supplies
- Work with CEOs and appropriate contractors to finalize office move/construction
- Keep kitchen/supply rooms fully stocked
- Maintain weekly milk order
- Work with vendor to place business cards for new hires
- Serve as liaison between QuickPivot and building management
- Submit work orders (access cards, office temperature, maintenance)
- Notify employees of building park events
- Track orders and maintain vendor relationships (Staples, WB Mason, Moo, Ricoh, Pitney Bowes, Iron Mountain, Amazon)
- Maintain office seating chart and phone list
- Maintain weekly bagel order
- Assist Office of CEOs when needed
- Ad hoc office projects
- 2+ years working in office admin or hospitality role preferred
- Experience with an office move preferred
- Proficient using Microsoft suite
- Excellent customer services skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Outstanding communicator both written and verbally
Join our Burlington-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.