QuickPivot is the premier customer data platform for brands looking to know, target and engage their customers. Our technology empowers marketers to rapidly make data-driven decisions and develop advanced cross-channel campaigns that drive timely, relevant customer experiences. QuickPivot allows brands to consolidate, cleanse, match and enrich all of their first party data and activate it to any endpoint to support strategic marketing campaigns. The QuickPivot CDP is backed up by a services team laser-focused on one thing: client success.
Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, Annie Selkie, Allen Edmonds, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
The Managed Services Consultant functions as part of a team that supports services engagements for key clients. The individual has strong client-facing skills and is highly organized. The Managed Services Consultant works to deliver high quality services deliverables to QuickPivot’s clients and has access to and the support of others in the organization to solve complex challenges on behalf of the client.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with a team to review marketing campaign requests, from clients, and provide recommendations on how to execute
- As part of a larger team, execute marketing operations activities, independently, via Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including:
- Multi-channel multi-touch campaign configuration
- Email/message building and reporting
- Identify and drive resolution of issues for the client and support communication of those issues and resolutions with team lead
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the QuickPivot managed services methodology
- Identify possible new functionality and/or processes that better meets client needs and drives efficiency
- Develop business requirements and functional specifications in support of the client and collaborate with technical services to translate functional specifications into a technical design
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic industry knowledge of Customer Data Platforms and Marketing Automation
- Experience working and collaborating in a team environment
- Experience providing deliverables and receiving feedback
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Communication and Contacts
- Strong interest in working with leading marketing technologies
- Strong interest in working with data and marketing campaigns
Join our Burlington, Mass.-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.