If you are looking for a high energy startup culture and want to come to work every day to change the world of marketing, then QuickPivot is the place to be.
QuickPivot is the premier Customer Data Platform (CDP) for multi-channel retailers. Our technology delivers end-to-end functionality and removes technology complexity, enabling marketers to know, target and engage customers in timely, personalized interactions that increases customers’ LTV. The QuickPivot CDP is backed up by a Services team laser-focused on one thing: client success.
Winner of several industry innovation awards (MITX 2014 and Stevie 2015), the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, Annie Selkie, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
The Senior AWS Solutions Architect will provide guidance and direction to the overall technical strategy and roadmap by aligning cost-effective and reusable solutions while advancing the usage of new emerging trends and technical capabilities. Define and govern a series of deliverables and processes within the organization’s operating model, ensuring every aspect of architecture is thoroughly considered and effectively executed. Develop a community of practice for the proper execution of the architectural components and for the enablement of solutions architecture.
- Develop reference architecture (patterns, standards, implementation guides) for AWS migration.
- Communicate architectural decisions and mentor technical staff on technologies.
- Define core common data across the enterprise for Big Data and Data Warehouse opportunities.
- Ensure continuity across programs through standards enforcement using SCRUM (JIRA).
- Conduct studies to provide more efficient and cost-effective architecture solutions for AWS.
- Oversee multiple projects to preserve architectural visions and stakeholder interests.
- Confer with business units and development staff to understand both the business and technical
requirements for identifying architectural constraints.
- Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of architecture
solutions and facilitate governance.
- Create, maintain, and govern architectural views and blueprints depicting the Business and IT landscape in its current, transitional, and future state.
- Recommend long-term direction on strategic advancements within the technical portfolio.
- Define and maintain standards for artifacts containing architectural content within the operating model.
- Offer insight, guidance, and direction on the usage of emerging trends and technical capabilities.
- Architect and building highly scalable, cloud-native applications on the AWS platform using core developer services like API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, DynamoDB and ECS.
- Influence infrastructure architecture by sharing your application development expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience with 10+ years in IT or software development.
- Well versed in building product-quality software on AWS including experience in designing for high availability, building multi-zone and multi-region architectures, and designing across appropriate SQL and NoSQL data layer technologies.
- Experience implementing and operating an enterprise-scale cloud, including service catalog and service enablement automation, DevOps automation frameworks, CI/CD pipelining, automated delivery models (blue-green, canary, etc.), cross-region DR and active-active architecture, tagging frameworks, and audit controls.
- Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following:
o AWS apps technologies such as RDS, ElasticBeanstalk, DynamoDB, RedShift
o AWS IaaS Technologies such as EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, VPC, Route 53,
o Deployed applications with Web UI frontends
o Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
- Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
- Firm grasp on cloud security, leveraging Linux and Windows operating systems, using the AWS console and CLI (command line interface).
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
- Strong team skills including the ability to lead and be a team player.
- AWS certification, or ability to get certified within three months of hire.
- Demonstrates experience in running complex projects.
- Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
- High level of skill communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Demonstrates ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Demonstrates ability to be comfortable speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a diverse team.
Join our Burlington, Mass.-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.