If you are looking for a high energy startup culture and want to come to work every day to change the world of marketing, then QuickPivot is the place to be.
QuickPivot is the premier customer data platform for brands looking to know, target and engage their customers. Our technology empowers marketers to rapidly make data-driven decisions and develop advanced cross-channel campaigns that drive timely, relevant customer experiences. QuickPivot allows brands to consolidate, cleanse, match and enrich all of their first party data and activate it to any endpoint to support strategic marketing campaigns. The QuickPivot CDP is backed up by a services team laser-focused on one thing: client success.
Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, Annie Selkie, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
As a Desktop Support Technician, primary responsibilities will be to provide front line technical support for all internal staff as it relates to their computing environment, including devices, services, and software. This individual will be responsible for tracking any and all issues through our ticketing system. In addition, the Desktop Support Technician will be expected to participate in projects and tasks based around the company production environment.
- Assist staff with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of workstations, peripheral equipment and software complying with given standards and guidelines.
- Participate in varied computer platforms in multi-layered client server environment.
- Train and guide staff hardware and software usage.
- Participate in important technological department projects and perform problem diagnosis of network and desktop environment under IT Management direction.
- Update and maintain computer inventory and equipment.
- Maintain and resolve issues on LAN/WAN, VoIP telephone, Door Security System, Video systems and other computing equipment.
- Maintain passwords, data integrity and file system security for computing environment.
- Interact with vendor support contacts
- Assess functional needs to determine system purchase specifications.
- Identify and repair hardware and network connectivity issues.
- Establish VPN access for all remote users.
- Assist in technical upgrading and maintaining of entire desktop systems.
- Develop and refine process documentation
- Participate in Monthly Security Maintenance
- Participate in 24/7 on call rotation
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-centered discipline or equivalent work experience
- Desktop Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Willingness to learn
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Network and hardware troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with dynamic priorities
- Windows 10, Office 365 and Office Suite
- Windows Server
Join our Burlington, Mass.-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.