If you are looking for a high energy startup culture and want to come to work every day to change the world of marketing, then QuickPivot is the place to be.
QuickPivot is the premier Customer Data Platform (CDP) for multi-channel retailers. Our technology delivers end-to-end functionality and removes technology complexity, enabling marketers to know, target and engage customers in timely, personalized interactions that increases customers’ LTV. The QuickPivot CDP is backed up by a Services team laser-focused on one thing: client success.
Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, Annie Selkie, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
QuickPivot is looking for a proven Business Development Representative (BDR) to become the newest member of our growing team. Located in Burlington, MA, we are a fast-growing software company looking for motivated people who want to make an impact. This role comes with base pay plus commission and benefits.
The BDR is responsible for qualifying leads, prospecting, and supporting our direct sales team within their Sales territory. The BDR works closely with the Marketing team strategizing creative new ways to capture new opportunities.
- Conduct high volume of outbound calls and emails to identify qualified leads
- Work closely with the assigned Account Executive to build a healthy pipeline of qualified accounts
- Schedule introductory meetings for Account Executives
- Become an industry expert within your Sales territory
- 1-3 years of experience in a Business Development role (preferably in B2B technology)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Self-starter, highly motivated, hard-working
- HubSpot Sales Platform experience
Join our Burlington-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.