Location: Boston, MA
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, start-up culture that expects great things every day.
- Interface directly with client teams, including developers, business consultants and project managers to design and implement technical solutions.
- Schedule and organize client-facing and internal scrum meetings
- Translate business requirements into software specifications
- Contribute to design and development of the projects
- Manage project requirement and knowledgebase documentation
- Contribute to best practices for requirements/process/design documentation
- Capture knowledge and outcome of decisions/design
- Understand Client stakeholders’ strategic vision and associated priorities
- Managing relationships and expectations throughout the business related to day-to-day project delivery
- Identifying business goals, objectives, needs, processes and requirements to define and implement solutions
- Must possess collaboration skills, have a passion for learn processes, should be innovative, creative, quick thinker, fast learner, and a team player with a strong customer service focus
- BA/BS degree or 3-5 years of equivalent experience required.
- Ability to influence and build relationships and demonstrate team leadership in all interactions.
- Ability to multi-task and manage concurrent projects in various stages of development
- Excellent organizational and project planning skills required.
- Detail oriented, with an analytical approach.
- Requires business analysis and project management skills.
- Strong ability to anticipate and respond to issues and define and resolve issues.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate complex information to differing levels of audience sophistication.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
Come join our Boston-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
QuickPivot delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. The QuickPivot platform combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering. Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like HP, Allen Edmonds, the NHL and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
Local candidates only. To apply, click here to send an email to QuickPivot Careers with your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.