If you are looking for a high energy startup culture and want to come to work every day to change the world of marketing, then QuickPivot is the place to be.
QuickPivot delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. The QuickPivot platform combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering. Winner of several industry innovation awards (MITX 2014 and Stevie 2015), the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like HP, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
The Tier 2 Application Technical Support Specialist is responsible for handling application support requests from QuickPivot customers and partners following initial screening. Primary duties include supporting our web-based applications, escalating potential application defects, answering basic product functionality question, re-routing any billable client requests, manage support portal training assets, conducting simple message deliverability tests, and addressing application account setups and user administration.
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via email, phone, and web portal
- Assist end users with web-based applications, escalates issues as necessary to upper tier support
- Review customers’ problems and questions, acquire all relevant details, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Provide timely, efficient and professional follow up to user questions or issues
- Document all incidents in incident tracking system, and manage incidents to closure
- Assist in setting up client and user accounts in our web-based application suite
- Manage client expectations on tickets, prioritize workload
- Communicate directly with clients and management to coordinate issue resolution
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills to meet all objectives expeditiously
- Follow outlined quality assurance procedures, closely manage details of all work performed
- Assist in generating training materials and internal/customer facing documentation
- Professionally represent QuickPivot during client interactions, build client relationships
- Rotate On-Call duty with other staff members (if necessary)
- Become the Subject Matter Expert for Tier 1 Support
- 2+ years of experience providing application support for software business applications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Advanced SQL knowledge with the ability to write SQL queries and/or SQL stored procedures
- Ability to understand and explain technical information
- Skill in creating internal and customer facing documentation
- Experience working with the following technologies:
- Familiarity with Email/Database Marketing industry highly preferred
- Database systems (SQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- HTML (CSS a plus)
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- VB.Net experience plus
- IP, SMTP, DNS
- Email authentication: SPF & DKIM
- Additional experience with these technologies is a plus:
Join our Burlington-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
Local candidates only. To apply, click here to send an email to QuickPivot Careers with your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.