If you are looking for a high energy startup culture and want to come to work every day to change the world of marketing, then QuickPivot is the place to be.
QuickPivot delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. The QuickPivot platform combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering. Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
As a Senior Business Consultant, you will participate in implementations or managed services engagements for key clients, working either independently or with a team of consultants. You have excellent client-facing skills and are highly organized. In addition, you have the breadth of experience and knowledge to solve client problems independently, but also leverage the skills of others in the organization.
- Lead the full lifecycle of a customer data platform project including, business analysis, functional specification, system design, testing, training, and defining support procedures
- Serve as an integrator between Client business needs and QuickPivot solution by driving client discovery to gather all necessary requirements
- Provide social insights and recommendations to support clients’ business practices
- Design the appropriate solution to meet all requirements and that client expectations are fulfilled regarding platform use cases and functionality
- Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships
- Ensure that all client users are trained and educated properly and in a timely fashion
- Establish a relationship built on trust with every client stakeholder
- Complete the execution of the software deployment in such a way as to anticipate future client needs or business requirements
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and/or projects with multiple workstreams that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders both internally and externally
- Provide written and verbal status reports to management on client projects and internal projects.
- Perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Martech products and technology to meet customer needs
- Apply QuickPivot methodology, company procedures, and leading practices in all areas of work
- Assist the Sales Team in supporting new business growth
- 5-7 years of experience in enterprise software, digital, or social account management or implementation
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients
- Prior consulting experience or experience in larger enterprise environments
- Experience defining business and systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Ability to motivate and focus resources with or without a direct reporting relationship
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
- Enthusiastic, professional, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes
- Ability to travel up to 30% on an annual basis
Join our Burlington, MA based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
Local candidates only. To apply, click here to send an email to QuickPivot Careers with your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.