If you are looking for a high energy startup culture and want to come to work every day to change the world of marketing, then QuickPivot is the place to be.
QuickPivot delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. The QuickPivot platform combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering. Winner of several industry innovation awards (MITX 2014 and Stevie 2015), the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like HP, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
The Managed Services Consultant functions as part of a team that supports services engagements for key clients. The individual has strong client-facing skills, and is highly organized. The Managed Services Consultant works to deliver high quality marketing services to QuickPivot’s clients, and has access to and the support of others in the organization to solve complex challenges on behalf of the client.
- Perform marketing operations activities independently, including segmentation, campaign configuration, reporting and email/message building
- Identify and drive resolution of issues for the client
- Provide analytics reporting and recommendations
- Participate in workshops along with more senior members of the team with marketing and technology subject matter experts
- Contribute to the development of business requirements and functional specifications in support of the client
- Collaborate with technical services to translate functional specifications into a technical design
- Participate in system and user testing activities and drive client acceptance
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the QuickPivot managed services methodology
- Identify possible new functionality that better meets client needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interest in working with or leading marketing technologies
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem solving skills
Local candidates only. To apply, click here to send an email to QuickPivot Careers with your resume and cover letter.
Join our Burlington-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.