We are seeking a creative Software Engineer to drive the design and development of our award winning cross channel marketing suite. If you are passionate about design and development and have the ability to create scalable, high performing code, this is the right fit for you.
- Create robust production quality applications and develop prototypes quickly
- Ability to follow the general development practices and techniques such as unit testing, integration testing, security testing and code quality measurement
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve use of monitoring tools, including CloudWatch, LogicMonitor, AppNeta
- Collaborate with team to define and implement solutions with external and internal cloud services features such as auto-scaling, elastic load balancing, instance right-sizing, disaster recovery strategies, and tiered storage
- Assist in development and implementation of security best practices and initiatives at all levels of the cloud infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 1+ years of software development experience with high level languages such as Java, C#, Python
- Self-starter with some experience with implementations of AWS
- Knowledge of J2EE, .NET, and cloud technologies development languages and tools
- Demonstrated experience with serialization such as JSON and/or BSON.
- Demonstrated experience developing clean, public facing REST/Thrift APIs
- Demonstrated experience working with NOSQL database concepts and technology
- General knowledge of AWS Cloud technologies such as
- AWS Security
- AWS DynamoDB/RedShift/EMR and other database technologies
- Lambda (node or python)
- API Gateway
- Prior experience working with AWS with compute-related services a plus
- Cross-platform development experience a major plus
- Agile/Scrum experience a plus
QuickPivot delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. The QuickPivot platform combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering. Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like HP, Allen Edmonds, the NHL and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
Local candidates only. To apply, click here to send an email to QuickPivot Careers with your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.