If you are looking for a high energy startup culture and want to come to work every day to change the world of marketing, then QuickPivot is the place to be.
The Junior Data Scientist is a reliable independent contributor, providing strong data analysis and development capabilities to our Ada Data Science team. In addition to advanced analytic skills, this individual is also proficient at working with large, varied datasets and communicating results with QuickPivot team members and clients. Junior Data Scientist is a curious, driven, and highly organized individual with a technical foundation of statistical, algorithmic and mining techniques.
As a Junior Data Scientist, you will:
- Apply Predictive and Prescriptive modeling techniques to various industry data
- Identify and refine additional reusable machine learning offerings
- Prepare proper validation and testing data sets
- Support real-time deployment and monitoring of the developed algorithms
- Design, analyze, and interpret the results of experiments
- Perform exploratory analyses to understand the performance of our machine learning systems
- Define, evaluate, dashboard and monitor key metrics, understanding root causes of changes
- Visualize data Insights and Machine Learning model results
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
- 1-2 years of relevant quantitative and qualitative analytics experience
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Classical Machine Learning Algorithms
- Data Visualization experience with Industry standard tools (such as Tableau, Power BI, Shiny)
- Data Science Coding skills (such as R, Python, or Java)
- Parallel Data-processing skills (such as Scala or PySpark)
- Experience in deploying machine learning models in AWS environment
- Strong working knowledge of class resampling techniques
- Experience with marketing analytics
- Proficiency with database technologies like SQL Server, MySQL or RedShift
- Proficiency with Unix commands
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
Skills that set you apart:
- Experience with Recommendation Systems
- Experience with Finance Industry
- Experience with web-based data visualization using d3.js, sisense or c3.js
- Independent thinker, able to work autonomously, capable of taking on loosely defined problems and translating complex thinking into practical application for diverse audiences
Come join our Burlington, MA based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
QuickPivot delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. The QuickPivot platform combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering. Winner of several industry innovation awards (MITX 2014 and Stevie 2015), the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Shutterfly, HP, Allen Edmonds, the NHL and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.