Human Resources Generalist
Location: Boston, MA
We are looking for an HR Generalist to support our 85 person organization. The HR Generalist will support the VP of Human Resources and be the face of human resources for the company. In this role, you will have the ability to work in all facets of HR, including recruiting, benefits, operations, and employee relations. The ideal candidate will help implement HR policies and processes that fit our company culture and work with committees to plan social events.
- Partner with hiring managers and senior leadership to establish sourcing and recruiting strategies identify and source the appropriate talent for open positions. You will also coordinate phone screening, interviewing, offer development and closing/offer acceptance.
- Oversee new employee orientation and onboarding programs.
- Enter all new employee benefit plan transactions including year-end renewal, ensuring additions, terminations, and qualified status event changes have taken place correctly and in a timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation and filing of immigration documentation. Work closely with immigration attorney to gather supporting documentation from company and employees.
- Responds to employee relations issues from managers and/or employee complaints. Escalates them to VP, HR as needed.
- Develop and deliver manager and employee training programs.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding policies, procedures and payroll and benefits issues.
- Reconcile monthly insurance bills
- Assist VP in special projects such as benefit renewals, HR related reporting and employee programs
- 2-4 years of Human Resources experience preferably in a technology or start-up company
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Exceptional communication, organization, and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization with a strong customer service focus
- Proven ability to work with little direction
Come join our Boston-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
QuickPivot delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. The QuickPivot platform combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering. Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like HP, Allen Edmonds, the NHL and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
Local candidates only. To apply, click here to send an email to QuickPivot Careers with your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.