If you are looking for a high energy startup culture and want to come to work every day to change the world of marketing, then QuickPivot is the place to be.
QuickPivot delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. The QuickPivot platform combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering. Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like HP, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
We are looking for a standout B2B marketer for our newly created role of Demand Generation Specialist to serve as an integral part of QuickPivot’s Marketing team. This role will report into the Senior Director of Marketing and work alongside our exceptional Sales and Marketing team. The role will own the execution and reporting of QuickPivot’s email and digital marketing campaigns, while bringing creative and innovative ideas to the forefront. The Demand Generation Specialist is driven, highly organized and eager to contribute to the team’s overall goal of increasing and maintaining QuickPivot’s footprint in the CDP industry.
- Manage campaign calendar and coordinate with outside contractors to ensure elements of campaigns are on schedule
- Increase awareness and consideration of QuickPivot’s offerings through inbound and outbound marketing channels
- Draft blog posts and landing page copy to support demand-generation campaigns
- Analyze data and campaign performance to test and refine marketing tactics
- Understand the current competitive landscape and use knowledge to break through the with unique campaigns and innovative messaging
- Perform basic marketing operations activities independently, including list segmentation, campaign configuration, reporting and email/message building
- Plan and execute demand generation programs to ultimately deliver high quality engagement of key prospects
- 2-5 years’ experience in a B2B technology marketing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field is preferred
- Experience using HubSpot is preferred
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to develop impactful marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of demand generation tactics and basic demand gen reporting
- Demonstrable understanding and experience with executing marketing campaigns using personas, buyer’s journeys, and segmentation
- Strong written and oral communication skills with an understanding of the power of story-telling
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
Join our Burlington-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.