If you are looking for a high energy startup culture and want to come to work every day to change the world of marketing, then QuickPivot is the place to be.
QuickPivot delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. The QuickPivot platform combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering. Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like HP, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
QuickPivot is looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various content projects to expand our company’s inbound content marketing strategy and generate leads for sales.
The Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for content development and maintaining a steady output of materials to the market. These pieces will be used by marketing and sales, including marketing collateral, solution briefs, website copy, blog posts and social media posts.
This position requires a complete understanding of writing for specific personas and where prospects are in the sales funnel. The ideal candidate will have a high level of creativity and project management skills. They will also use their knowledge of SEO fundamentals to develop engaging content that supports an SEO keyword strategy.
Past experience writing about B2B technology or retail, either in a marketing organization or as a journalist, is required.
Please include 2-3 writing samples along with your application.
- Manage the editorial calendar to support overall content strategy development
- Create 1-2 resources each month to drive brand awareness and generate leads
- Draft 2-3 blogs each month to support other projects and highlight timely industry news
- Collaborate with graphic designers, the product team, sales and other internal and external subject matter experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our audience
- Copywrite, edit and proofread website copy as projects arise
- Grow our subscriber list
- Maintain brand tone across all digital and print materials
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and incorporate them into marketing and sales collateral
- 2-5 years of experience in a B2B technology or media environment
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or Communications is preferred
- Experience in writing, editing and proofreading content
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to develop engaging marketing collateral
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with an understanding of the power of storytelling
Join our Burlington-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.