We are seeking an experienced, creative Software Engineer to drive the design and development of complex marketing technology solutions. If you are passionate about building scalable, high performing cloud solutions, this is the right fit for you.
The Cloud Software Engineer works with our architects and developers to design, develop, and deploy scalable marketing technology solutions. The individual will help guide our team’s evolving cloud strategy in deploying AWS solutions that integrate to various marketing data sources and platforms, transform and enrich the data, and expose it for analysis and execution through our award-winning cross channel marketing suite. The Cloud Software Engineer will be challenged with unique problems, exposed to leadership opportunities, and supported by a team of technical experts. This individual is highly motivated, organized, and dependable.
As a Cloud Software Engineer, you will:
• Design and implement scalable cloud-based services and applications for Customer Data Platforms (CDP)
• Collaborate with architects and platform engineers to drive innovations using AWS tools & technologies
• Mentor and coach junior technical staff in cloud best practices
• Provide hands-on development support and leadership across multiple clients
• Follow and influence software development best practices and ensure they are utilized by team
• Collaborate with account business leaders
• Engage with client stakeholders as a technical subject matter expert
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
• 3+ years of hands-on AWS design and development experience at scale, including working knowledge of: S3, EC2, AWS Security, DynamoDB/Redshift/EMR, Lambda, API Gateway
• 3+ years software development experience with high level languages, such as Python, C#, Java
• Proficiency with database technologies like SQL and understanding of data warehousing concepts
• Proficiency with Unix commands
• Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• Experience with visualization technologies like Tableau
• Cloud Developer or Solutions Architect certification
• Expertise in Python
• Agile/Scrum experience
Come join our Burlington-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
About QuickPivot: QuickPivot delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. The QuickPivot platform combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering. Winner of several industry innovation awards (MITX 2014 and Stevie 2015), the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, HP, Allen Edmonds, the NHL and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.