Location: Boston, MA
We are seeking an experienced, creative Software Engineer to drive the design and development of our award winning cross channel marketing suite. If you are passionate about design and development and have the ability to create scalable, high performing code, this is the right fit for you.
- Build, design and implement scalable cloud-based services and applications for PaaS, IaaS or SaaS
- Create robust production quality applications and develop prototypes quickly
- Author documentation, reports, papers, articles, and presentations for purposes of training and knowledge sharing purposes
- Ability to follow the general development practices and techniques such as unit testing, integration testing, security testing and code quality measurement
- Review, mentor and coach, while defining and promoting usage of standards, best practices and lessons learned
- Maintain familiarity with emerging technologies. Works with end users, product analysts, and developers to understand features and technical implementations.
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve use of monitoring tools, including CloudWatch, LogicMonitor, AppNeta, Splunk, DynaTrace, and OpsGenie
- Lead and collaborate with team to define and implement solutions with external and internal cloud services features such as auto-scaling, elastic load balancing, instance right-sizing, disaster recovery strategies, and tiered storage
- Assist in development and implementation of security best practices and initiatives at all levels of the cloud infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 4+ years of software development experience with high level languages such as Java, C#, Python
- Cloud Developer Certification
- Prior experience working with AWS at scale, preferably with compute-related services
- Self-starter with in-depth work experience with large-scale implementations of AWS
- Excellent knowledge of J2EE, .NET, and cloud technologies development languages and tools
- Experience helping development teams build and deploy micro services based applications in public cloud
- Demonstrated work experience with serialization such as JSON and/or BSON.
- Demonstrated work experience developing clean, public facing REST/Thrift APIs
- Demonstrated experience working with NOSQL database concepts and technology
- Working knowledge of AWS Cloud technologies such as
- AWS Security
- AWS DynamoDB/RedShift/EMR and other database technologies
- Lambda (node or python)
- API Gateway
- Experience with CI & CD tools and processes
- Cross-platform development experience a major plus
- Agile/Scrum experience a plus
QuickPivot provides fast, powerful, easy to use software for smart marketers with big ideas, but small teams and tight budgets. We amplify the value of our software with our crew of artistic but analytical marketers who make short work out of the data, integration, strategy and production bottlenecks that hurt so many brands.
Winner of the most innovative marketing automation solution by the 2014 MITX What’s Next Awards, as well as the Silver and People’s Choice Stevie Award for Best New Product or Service of the Year in Software for Marketing or Public Relations, the new QuickPivot platform enables marketers, in any industry, to dynamically derive customer insight, listen to brand interactions and adapt campaigns to create seamless buying experiences.
QuickPivot is a registered trademark of QuickPivot Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Local candidates only. To apply, click here to send an email to QuickPivot Careers with your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.