Location: Boston, MA
Become part of a collaborative and creative team of talented technology and business professionals. Located in Boston, MA, our organization prides itself on building a supportive and fun environment, with excellent opportunities for learning and growth.
The QuickPivot technical services team will allow you to contribute engineering expertise, solve interesting technical and business problems, as well as master a wide range of technologies. Extensive experience will be gained in database design techniques, software implementation and integration, and applying technologies to improve client marketing capabilities.
As a Technical Consultant, you will:
- Assist in designing, building, and deploying new marketing database systems and components
- Enhance and maintain existing marketing environments utilizing a variety of technologies
- Support client marketing initiatives with technical insights and recommendations
- Collaborate with clients and colleagues on business and technical solutions
- Participate and contribute to the software development lifecycle
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship (H1-B transfer is okay)
- A Bachelor’s degree. Preferred in computer science or information technology
- Professional software development / coding experience
- Experience with database design and development
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team
- Commitment to learning and personal growth
- Exposure to marketing concepts / technologies is a plus
Local candidates only. To apply, click here to send an email to QuickPivot Careers with your resume and cover letter.