Location: Boston, MA
Become part of a collaborative and creative team of talented technology and business professionals. Located in Boston, MA, our organization prides itself on building a supportive and fun environment, with excellent opportunities for learning and growth.
The QuickPivot technical services team will allow you to contribute engineering expertise, solve interesting technical and business problems, as well as master a wide range of technologies. Extensive experience will be gained in database design techniques, software implementation and integration, and applying technologies to improve client marketing capabilities.
As a Technical Consultant, you will:
- Assist in designing, building, and deploying new marketing database systems and components
- Enhance and maintain existing marketing environments utilizing a variety of technologies
- Support client marketing initiatives with technical insights and recommendations
- Collaborate with clients and colleagues on business and technical solutions
- Participate and contribute to the software development lifecycle
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship (H1-B transfer is okay)
- A Bachelor’s degree. Preferred in computer science or information technology
- Professional software development / coding experience
- Experience with database design and development
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team
- Commitment to learning and personal growth
- Exposure to marketing concepts / technologies is a plus
QuickPivot delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. The QuickPivot platform combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering. Winner of several industry innovation awards (MITX 2014 and Stevie 2015), the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Shutterfly, HP, Allen Edmonds, the NHL and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
QuickPivot is a registered trademark of QuickPivot Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Local candidates only. To apply, click here to send an email to QuickPivot Careers with your resume and cover letter.