Location: Boston, MA
The Senior Technical Consultant is a technical professional who understands basic data base design concepts and designs and develops and delivers solutions to QuickPivot’s clients from our office in Boston, MA. The primary role of the Technical Consultant is a key technical delivery resource and provides the following support:
- Delivery (development and technical leadership and account management)
- Analytics and reporting
- Business development
- Asset management
A qualified candidate will have five plus years of database technical experience with experience working for a marketing services provider, a technology department providing database services within a company.
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship (H1-B transfer is okay)
- Strong database design knowledge
- Detailed understanding of entire system architecture and individual components
- Strong knowledge in technical abilities / integrations between marketing and sales automation tools (at least one of each)
- Strong understanding of data base modeling concepts and approach
- Strong understanding of matching and hygiene concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, engineering, or related quantitative field
QuickPivot delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. The QuickPivot platform combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering. Winner of several industry innovation awards (MITX 2014 and Stevie 2015), the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Shutterfly, HP, Allen Edmonds, the NHL and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
QuickPivot is a registered trademark of QuickPivot Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Local candidates only. To apply, click here to send an email to QuickPivot Careers with your resume and cover letter.