Location: Boston, MA
The Senior Technical Consultant is a technical professional who understands basic data base design concepts and designs and develops and delivers solutions to QuickPivot’s clients from our office in Boston, MA. The primary role of the Technical Consultant is a key technical delivery resource and provides the following support:
- Delivery (development and technical leadership and account management)
- Analytics and reporting
- Business development
- Asset management
A qualified candidate will have five plus years of database technical experience with experience working for a marketing services provider, a technology department providing database services within a company.
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship (H1-B transfer is okay)
- Strong database design knowledge
- Detailed understanding of entire system architecture and individual components
- Strong knowledge in technical abilities / integrations between marketing and sales automation tools (at least one of each)
- Strong understanding of data base modeling concepts and approach
- Strong understanding of matching and hygiene concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, engineering, or related quantitative field
Local candidates only. To apply, click here to send an email to QuickPivot Careers with your resume and cover letter.