Location: Louisville, KY
The QuickPivot Sales Executive is responsible for selling the QuickPivot software solution to enterprise and mid-market companies using a solution sales approach. The QuickPivot platform is an award winning cross channel campaign management application. Additionally QuickPivot couples this capability with a world class marketing services organization to deliver solutions to our customers that are unparalleled in the industry.
We seek proven hunters. As part of the team, you will call on senior level marketing professionals and demonstrate the application via the web and in-person meetings. Additional responsibilities include territory planning, accurately forecasting opportunities using salesforce.com, and maintaining a pipeline of activity to achieve sales quota. This role is ideal for candidates who are consultative, creative, intelligent, and willing to learn and grow in a fast moving environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively and independently deliver the QuickPivot value proposition, demonstrating a basic understanding of the QuickPivot platform, email technologies, Internet technologies, etc.
- Develop a sustained pipeline of accounts by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up, personal relationships, and executive introductions.
- Develop, write, and deliver sales proposals and respond to client Request for Proposals (RFP’s).
- Appropriately engage management and staff in the sales cycle and provide ongoing feedback to other areas of the organization.
- Negotiate contracts with clients, working closely with the sales management and the finance and contracts organization.
- Represent QuickPivot in a professional and ethical manner to clients, prospects, and partners.
Desired Skills and Experience
To be successful, you will need:
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales – meeting and beating sales quotas
- At least 3 years’ experience in selling Software as a Service (SAAS) marketing technology or solutions
- Bachelor's Degree
QuickPivot delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. The QuickPivot platform combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering. Winner of several industry innovation awards (MITX 2014 and Stevie 2015), the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Shutterfly, HP, Allen Edmonds, the NHL and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
QuickPivot is a registered trademark of QuickPivot Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Local candidates only. To apply, click here to send an email to QuickPivot Careers with your resume and cover letter.