Location: Boston, MA
QuickPivot seeks an intern looking for hands-on experience with the latest marketing techniques and strategies across a wide range of media.
In this role, our intern will be exposed to all facets of marketing, participating in the development of campaigns that develop product awareness, highlight our product’s benefits and competitive advantage, and support our sales team. Reporting to the Creative Director and collaborating with the Chief Product Officer and Digital Marketing Manager, a successful candidate will be a high-energy self-starter who is creative, tech-savvy, and willing to roll his/her sleeves up to achieve success.
- Provide support for marketing activities around QuickPivot’s products and services, including content creation, digital marketing, social media, advertising, and events
- Create strategy to boost website stickiness, and personalize content for visitors
- Maintain reporting dashboards of website, social media and campaign metrics
- Active personal social media presence
- Portfolio of website or other creative design (personal, professional or school projects)
- Past internships in an agency setting a plus, but not required
- Hands-on experience with some or all of the following:
- Social Media strategy
- PR and event planning
- Website design, UX and SEO techniques
- Print and email marketing
- Digital advertising / Content Syndication / Lead-generation
- Dynamic content personalization in emails and online
- Technical skills:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills a must. Experience working with databases, a plus
- Ideal candidates will also have working knowledge of HTML and WordPress, Photoshop, marketing automation or email deployment tools (such as Constant Contact, Hubspot or Exact Target), CRM, and content development for videos, webinars, eBooks, etc.
Analytical, resourceful, and thoughtful team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
QuickPivot delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. The QuickPivot platform combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering. Winner of several industry innovation awards (MITX 2014 and Stevie 2015), the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Shutterfly, HP, Allen Edmonds, the NHL and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
QuickPivot is a registered trademark of QuickPivot Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Local candidates only. To apply, click here to send an email to QuickPivot Careers with your resume and cover letter.